Everyone’s got their own opinion when it comes to tech.
For every iOS fan, there’s an Android user. The same goes for Xbox or PlayStation, Mac vs. PC, etc.
To make sure everyone’s happy, we’re inviting you to write for us on Mozbot. Think you’ve got something interesting to share or an opinion you think is worth shouting about? We want to hear from you!
How do I write a guest post for Mozbot?
We like to keep the guest blogging process as simple as possible here on Mozbot.
You want to write and our readers want to read – it doesn’t get much easier than that.
To submit a guest blog to our website, simply fill in the contact form below and include the following information:
- Any previous guest posts you have written
- Any topics you may have in mind
Suggested topics include:
- News/product releases
- Product reviews
- Opinion pieces
- Multimedia (videos, podcasts, etc.)
Guidelines to consider when you write for us:
Guest blogging for us provides you with a way to let you get creative whilst creating an amazing piece of content. However, we need to set out a few guidelines.
Before sending your guest post, please consider the following guidelines:
- Word count: News releases should be at least 200 words in length. Any other article should be 500 words at minimum.
- Comments: You will be required to reply to comments left on your post once published.
- Links: Are permitted in your article and should be used when making claims that can be backed up.
- Unique: We do not accept guest posts that have been (or will be) published elsewhere. All content submitted must be unique.
Think you’ve got what it takes to become our next star writer? Get in touch – we can’t wait to read your guest blog!