Far Cry 4 Season Pass Contents Detailed
Ubisoft have today detailed the contents of the season pass for the upcoming Far Cry 4. The season pass, which will be priced at £23.99 / €29.99 / $29.99 will include a number of single player and co-op missions along with a number of multiplayer modes. The single player missions include an exclusive mission released on day 1 for people who purchase the season pass.
While the season pass can be purchased seperately, it is also included in the “gold edition” of the game and as part of the Ultimate Kyrat edition which includes among other things, a pretty nifty statue of the games villain; “Pagan Min”:
The Far Cry 4 Season Pass contains:
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey…
Far Cry 4 is released on November 18th in the US, and November 21st in the UK / IUreland