If you are facing issues with backup Gmail accounts online then, In this article we know how to backup Gmail accounts and some different easy methods for backup Gmail emails.
Gmail is one of the most popular email service providers introduced by google. It is the same as any other email service but most users like to use a Gmail account: users can easily receive and send emails, create a new address book, block spammers, schedule meetings, manage drive and perform other basic messages tasks. But sometimes due to few unnecessary and unorganized threats, users want to backup Gmail account data or emails, contacts, calendars, for securing their.
You can access Gmail via the web and also an application on Mobile devices can also use different manual techniques and third-party programs to access Gmail. There are multiple features such as Storage Capacity, Free to Use, Multiple Interactive Interface, Account Support, Organized, Accessibility, and Language Input Styles that make it perfect compared to another email client. Now, before discussing the solution to backup Gmail account data, Let’s focus on some needs to import Gmail emails on the local system.
Why do We Need to Backup Gmail Account Online
- For protecting Gmail accounts from different types of viruses.
- In the Gmail account for some free up storage space.
- To prevent Gmail data like emails, contacts, from hackers.
- Accidental deletion of emails, contacts, drive, to protect the mailbox data from this situation.
- Users need to access the Gmail account messages in offline mode.
- To protect your Gmail account data from Unnecessary and unorganized threats.
These are some possible aspects that help users backup the Gmail account data to the External hard drive/Computer.
Techniques to Backup Gmail Accounts
In this section, we can easily learn about the many ways using which we can Restore and backup Gmail emails. You can pick with any of the methods as per your requirements:
- Gmail Account Backup by forwarding to another mail service
- Transfer Gmail Archive To Other Email Client Application
- :Method 3: Backup Gmail Account Using Automated Tool
Method 1: Gmail Account Backup by forwarding to another mail service
Follow the below mentioned procedures carefully to backup my gmail account data to another Gmail account.
- First of all, Open your Gmail account and sign In with your Credential, email ID and password
- Presently, hit on the Setting icon present on the right upper side of the window.
- After That type the See all Setting button option from the Setting menu.
- In the Setting Wizard option, Pick the Forwarding POP/IMAP from the top menu bar
- Now, Go to the Forwarding section, hit on the Add a Forwarding Address button.
- Next, Enter your Email Id on which you need to forward your Gmail Account data and then click Next.
- After that on the Popup page, pick the proceed button and click on.
- Now, here Sign In to the another account on which you are forwarding your account contacts, emails, data and then type the confirmation code.
- After typing the Confirmation Code, then click on the Verify button.
- Finally, the Forwarding section gives you two options:
- Sen a copy of incoming emails to type Email address.
- Second one Disable forwarding
- Select Forward a copy of incoming mail and pick the Keep Gmail’s Copy in the inbox from the drop-down menu.
Method 2: Transfer Gmail Archive To Other Email Client Application
In this section, you can use any local email application as per your choices Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail to backup your Gmail account emails or data on them. After that, you can save and archive all files on your local hard drive or system. So if you did not want to backup Gmail account for longer. You can simply access your account data in offline mode using these techniques. Here, I recommend you use MS Outlook to do so follow the below steps constantly:
- Open a Gmail account on your PC and Sign in with credentials.
- Next, hit on the Setting icon and pick the See All Settings button.
- After That in the Setting Wizard, pick the Forwarding IMAP/POP option and tap on it.
- Now, in the IMAP access (access Gmail from other email clients using IMAP): Enable IMAP.
- After that, Pick Labels from the menu and check the Show in the IMAP checkbox next to Inbox.
- After completing all steps. Open Outlook on your computer and sign in with the credential.
- Next, hit on the File and open the Info Wizard option.
- Tap on the Add Account button option.
- At last, type your Gmail Account from which location you want to fetch emails or data in this MS Outlook Account and hit on the Connect Button option.
Method 3: Backup Gmail Account Using Automated Tool
By following each step, you can easily backup Gmail emails data, But sometimes due to some possible reasons such as data loss, deletion of mailboxes, time-consuming processes, data integration, users facing many issues. So to overcome these drawbacks of the manual techniques, I suggest you opt for the DRS Gmail Backup Tool That can easily backup Gmail accounts and also backup Gmail emails and save different formats like PST, OST, MSG, EML, and EMLX formats. It is designed by the user interface.
In the above blog, We have disclosed 3 different effective methods to backup gmail accounts as well as backup gmail emails . Manual techniques do not allow easily backup emails data and create some different issues like data loss, Time-consuming, data integrity, etc. you can opt for a third method that means professional Gmail backup Tool tool that can easily backup Gmail emails Online. It is more advanced and user-friendly.